Camping is not camping without s'mores right? Graham crackers, chocolate and marshmallows, oh my!
Although the old fashioned way of making s'mores is great, I opted to try my hand at something new after coming across Quirky Momma's Campfire Cones. Chocolate, marshmallows and fruit all melted together in a waffle cone sounded so tempting. I was a bit intimidated by the waffle cones though, they are so huge and my general lack of self restraint when it comes to sweets would surely lead to my demise. So I went with a sugar cone.
1. Mix the marshmallows, chocolate chips and berries together.
2. Wrap a sugar cone in foil leaving the top open.
3. Load the cone with the sweet mixture, right to the top.
4. Fold the foil over the top. Note: If you'll be putting these on the campfire you may want to put a second layer of foil over the cone.
5. Heat over the campfire or on the BBQ. Watch them very closely they don't take long, just a couple of minutes depending on how much heat there is.
6. Unwrap and enjoy!